EXAMPLE OF PUP PURCHASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER
The buyer hereby agrees to purchase select male puppy (shown below) from Squishy Butte Bullies for the pet rights price of of $1500.00. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. If Squishy Butte Bullies cannot keep the agreement and provide a male or female puppy, then 100% of the deposit will be refunded. If you change your mind and do not/cannot get the puppy, you forfeit the deposit. A $400.00 deposit will be put down immediately.
1. All puppies require a $400.00 non-refundable deposit. Method of payment can be U.S. Postal Money Orders, PayPal, Cash, and by Western Union. Choice of puppy is determined on a first EXAMPLE come (deposit received) first to choose basis. If Squishy Butte Bullies cannot keep the agreement, then 100% of the deposit will be refunded.
2. This puppy will be delivered to a mutual meeting place agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
THIS PUPPY IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Puppy will be registered with the International Olde English Bulldogge Association and come up to date on all required shots and wormings. A legal shot and worming record will be given to buyer.
2. To be in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after the time of delivery. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after the delivery time for a complete physical examination. Failure of buyer to take said puppy for a physical examination to the vet within 48 hours of delivery EXAMPLE voids puppy warranty in full. Proof of vet visit must be sent to the seller via email, text, etc. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition (other than a bacterial infection such as Coccidia or Giardia which are easily treated) the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality, from the same litter or the next litter. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinary opinion at the expense of the seller.
3. To be free from any genetic / hereditary defects that cause death or serious impairment of the vital functions in the puppy until said puppy is one year of age. If such an inheritable defect is documented by a veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of the same sex, of comparable or EXAMPLE better quality, when available from same or upcoming litter, after the first puppy is returned to seller.
THE BUYER AGREES:
1. To at all times use the kennel name “ Squishy Buttes Bullies’ ” as the kennel prefix in the registered name of the dog as well as the leading prefix in said dog's name in any advertisement of this dog whether in print or photo publication.
2. Maintain up to date EXAMPLE vaccines and regular routine worming.
3. If the buyer cannot keep this puppy, for any reason, full ownership will first be offered back to the seller, Squishy Buttes Bullies. This puppy cannot be sold without approval from Squishy Buttes Bullies who has the right to first refusal of this puppy. THIS PUPPY/DOG SHALL NEVER BE TAKEN TO A SHELTER. With any and all cost to retrieve this puppy/dog will be at the expense of the buyer per this agreement.
Buyers please abide by the following: If the puppy is a female, she cannot be bred before 18 months of age. Females cannot be bred more than three times. If the puppy is a male, it must not be bred before one year of EXAMPLE age.
The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this dog. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT:
BUYER: ____________________________________________________ DATE:___________________
Address: ________________________________________________ City:__________________________
State: ________ Zip___________________
Phone: (______) _____________________ E mail: ____________________________________________
Squishy Butte Bullies
Durham, North Carolina